Facebook Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Instructions on how to enter this competition form part of the conditions of entry. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these conditions.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, entrants must, during the Promotional Period:
- log into their Facebook account;
- go to the Ray White Wamuran Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/RayWhiteWamuran/); and
- Like our Facebook page and comment on our Australia Day Giveaway competition post telling us their favourite thing to do on Australia Day and tag their friends!, within the promotional period.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- You may enter the competition as many times as you would like from your Facebook Account.
- Only the Facebook account holder may receive the prize and the winner may be asked for evidence of ownership.
- You must be able to collect the prize from the Ray White Wamuran office at 7-9, 1061 D’Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512.
- Ray White Wamuran shall not be liable for any injuries, losses or damages caused as a result of accepting the prize.
- Ray White Wamuran is the promoter of this competition, at 7-9, 1061 D’Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512 with ABN 36 709 617 939.
- By entering the Ray White Wamuran Australia Day Giveaway competition post, each participant acknowledges that they have read and understood the full terms and conditions.
- The competition commences at 3:00pm on 07/01/2019 and closes at 5:00pm on 21/01/2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- The prize includes an inflatable pineapple ring, an esky, 10 x cans of Coca-Cola, 10 x cans of Sprite, a plastic cricket set, a Bunnings hat, a BBQ tool set, a 2 burner stove, 1 x beach towel, 1 x flying disk, 2 x flip top water bottles, 2 x pineapple novelty cups.
- The prize will be presented to the winner at Ray White Wamuran office at 7-9, 1061 D’Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512.
- All prize items are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any extra costs incurred with this prize.
WHO MAY ENTER
- All Staff and Director of Ray White Wamuran are excluded from entry and their immediate family members. Immediate family refers to spouse, de facto spouse, brother, sister, child or step child (natural or adopted), parent or step parent and grandparents.
- Individuals under the age of 18 years must have written consent for a parent or guardian to enter.
- Ray White Wamuran holds no responsibility for any printing or typographical errors in any material associated with the competition.
- All entrants must be prepared to participate in associated publicity or marketing with Ray White Wamuran.
- Winners name may be published on Ray White Wamuran’s social media platforms, blog, e-newsletter.
- The draw will take place at Ray White Wamuran’s office at at 7-9, 1061 D’Aguilar Highway, Wamuran QLD 4512 at 9:00am on 10/05/2018.
- Prize winners will be notified after 5:00pm on 21/01/2019 via private message on Facebook/Messenger, to the account holder.
- Ray White Wamuran reserves the right to suspend or cancel the competition.
- Ray White Wamuran has the right to use their discretion to disqualify any person/s who they feel has tampered with the entry process.
- Ray White Wamuran has the right to refuse entries that are incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or late.
- Any personal information collected from individuals entering the competition, will be kept strictly private and confidential.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By entering this promotion, you agree to a complete release of Facebook from any or all liability in connection with this promotion.
- By entering you agree with these conditions of entry and understand the Management of Ray White Wamuran have the sole discretion for operating the competition and any decision made by the Management is final and binding and cannot be disputed by any contestant.