WHAT A GREAT OUTLOOK
- Land: 9.3078 ha (23 acres)
350m2 Cavity brick home sitting on a gently sloping 9.34ha (23 acre) lot. The opportunities are endless on this property!
Infrastructure consists of:
- Massive dam
- 2 wells
- 2 high top covered areas - 24m x 10m and 16m x 2m
- 15m x 4m cattle yard (covered)
- Set of yards with head crush and loading ramp
- 1,300 producing Banana plants
- 5kW solar power
- 3 phase power
- Gas cooker
- 2 cold rooms
The exceptionally sized kitchen overlooks the great outdoor area, with views over the property as well as the Glasshouse Mountains. This high quality, fully fenced property would suit crops, horses and/or cattle.
Call now for your private viewing!
- Double Garage
9.3078 ha / 23 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.