Centrally Positioned - Spacious Queenslander on 1,019m²
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This enormous family home with lots of potential to expand is set up high with massive enclosed storage/utility space underneath. Centrally located in a fast growing country town, steps away from recreation park and a couple hundred metres from grocery stores, shops and all facilities in town.
Ideal for those who prefer not to live in a conventional brick, tile and concrete home this property will provide you with all the living pleasure that you desire.
Four bedrooms (two king size), (three with balcony access), all have large built-ins and one walk-in, plus an office. Sizeable living area with a soaring tall ceiling, fire place and air-conditioning.
Broad verandahs are just the place to laze away the day with a coffee and newspaper in hand or watching the children enjoying the freedom of space and the backyard nature to explore.
- Open plan kitchen with window servery and huge walk-in pantry
- Brand new bathroom with superior quality tiles, spa & large shower
- Master bedroom including makeup vanity with mirror and bench
- Lots of storage space upstairs & downstairs
- Downstairs huge laundry, shower & toilet plus massive storage/utility enclosed space
- Veggie garden, sand pit, fish pond, rain water tank
- Lots of space still available for parking, a pool, children's playground, gardens, etc
Hurry up for this one! Give Jose a call today to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,019m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.