CLASSIC QUEENSLANDER ON 5 ACRES
- 3 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Set on the highest part of the block this home has spectacular rural views from every angle. This Queenslander is circa 1900's and has been tastefully restored and well taken care of. Some of the many features include:
- 11ft ceilings with VJ walls & timber fretwork
- Large open plan lounge room with window seat and air conditioning
- Generous sized separate dining room
- Private ensuite off the main suite (built in and air conditioned)
- Two way bathroom for the main upstairs bathroom
- Timber kitchen with butlers pantry & quality stainless steel appliances (also includes a slow combustion stove)
- Polished timber floors (upstairs)
- Downstairs area includes a kitchenette, bathroom & open plan rumpus/family room
- Front and rear timber decks
- 4 bay Colorbond shed with 3.6m clearance doors & mezzanine floor
- Separately fenced paddocks for horses, sheep or goats (currently split into 4 paddocks plus a large house yard & front paddock)
- Approximately 100,000L in water tank storage
- Solar hot water system with booster
- Chook pen and stables
- Additional covered areas for entertaining or for shelter of your beloved plants
- Good sized dam
- Currently returning $470 per week
- Approximately 25 minutes to Woodford and 15 minutes to Kilcoy
If you are looking for a quality Queenslander in a tranquil & private location you need look no further - call us today!
Inspections are strictly by appointment and a minimum of 24 hours notice is required prior to inspections.
Be sure to have a look at the virtual tour for a real life perspective of the property.
- Air Conditioning
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
2.0234 ha / 5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.