FAMILY FRIENDLY LIVING ON PRIVATE 2 ACRES
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Quietly located at the end of a cul-de-sac in a family friendly estate is where you will find this beautifully landscaped family friendly home.
As you enter through the double gated entrance, let the immaculately manicured and private yard guide you along the circular driveway to the front of this gorgeous country home.
With a spacious open plan layout offering indoor and outdoor entertaining spaces, there is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy.
Some of the many features include but are not limited to:
- 4 generously sized bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and built-in robes
- 1 neat and tidy, well cared for bathroom
- Multiple living areas
- Open plan kitchen and dining area overlooking the backyard
- Covered outdoor entertainment area
- Separately fenced house yard attached to the back of the house, perfect for small pets
- Triple bay 15m x 6m shed plus extra storage area complete with power, lights, toilet and 1 single carport attached
- Solar hot water
- 3kW solar power
- Town water
- 10,000 gallon rainwater tank
- 2 acres of beautifully landscaped and well maintained gardens
- Fully fenced
- A variety of fruit trees and Macadamia nut trees
- Children's playground included
This beautifully positioned home is the perfect family residence for those who like to indulge in a quality semi rural lifestyle.
- 1.1km to Rangeview Park
- 1.4km to D'Aguilar Highway, Wamuran
- 4.5km to Wamuran State School
- 4.7km to Wamuran Doctors
- 4.9km to Wamuran to the proposed new Wam Central Shopping Centre
- 5.6km to Wamuran Sports Reserve
- 9km to Major Shopping Centre
- 11km to the Bruce Highway, Caboolture
This property provides easy access to all major transport corridors.
Experience the family friendly appeal and private living on offer today. Inspect now.
3 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.