OWNERS ARE ON THE MOVE!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
The owners are exceptionally fastidious & have done everything that they could possibly do to this home. The sheds, ducted air conditioning, pool, outdoor areas & landscaping have kept the owners busy over the past few years but now they're looking for another project. They're ready to start the process all over again, this is the perfect opportunity for you. All that's left for you to do is move in, unpack & enjoy!
This beautiful home is tucked away in a private cul-de-sac & was designed for privacy & great entertaining.
- Well appointed kitchen being the hub of the home that boasts huge combined open plan living areas & a step down bar room
- Separate formal lounge
- Combustion wood fire place
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 4 double size bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms and powder room
- 2 large outdoor areas overlook the inground salt water pool & bbq areas
- 2 steel sheds (One is 10.5m x 7.5m the second is 10.5m x 6.5m - one with 3 phase power)
- Solar power(11 panels), solar hot water, gas cooktop
- 20,000L rain water tank
All of this on 2 acres of usable land, split into 2 paddocks that would suit cows, sheep or horses. With a remote control front gate & heaps of side access, this truly is a great property in near perfect condition.
- 15 minutes to Caboolture Central, QUT Caboolture Campus, Hospital and both private and state schools
- 25 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Precinct
- 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast University and Airport
- 55 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
Wamuran is a small town in the Moreton Bay Region in Queensland that offers a "Tree Change" and the peace and quiet of a country lifestyle. It is located West of the larger centre of Caboolture, and South East of D'Aguilar. Wamuran is known for its fresh strawberries, blueberries, mangoes, lychees and pineapples making it known as the fruit salad bowl of South East Queensland. In the North of Wamuran are several small sections of Beerburrum West State Forest. Part of the south west boundary is marked by the Caboolture River. The Caboolture area, including Wamuran, is the traditional home of the Kabi Kabi Aboriginal people. The name Wamuran was derived from part of the personal name of a local Aboriginal King' - Menvil Wanmuarn - also known as Jackie Delaney.
If you are interested in knowing further details or to arrange an inspection time, please call.
- 2 Steel Sheds
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Solar Hot Water
- Solar Power
See all features
8,000m² / 1.98 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.