Ray White Wamuran
UNIQUE HOME WITH BEAUTIFUL VIEWS
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Perfectly positioned on 1 acre, this spacious and large home is one of a kind.
Packed with features including 4 large bedrooms (main with ensuite and walk-in robe), stainless steel kitchen, two large family rooms with fireplaces, a separate dining room, sunroom and ducted air conditioning throughout, this home is sure to impress. Not to mention the 1 bedroom granny flat which has its own kitchen, lounge and ensuite, plus the separate 15m x 6m shed which is currently being used as a studio. It also has an in-ground swimming pool and two concrete water tanks which hold over 50,000L in total.
With 360 degree views of the glorious surrounding countryside and eastern coastal views this property is the perfect package of country living.
- 4 bedroom home, master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- 3 living areas, 2 with fireplaces
- Ducted air conditioning throughout
- 1 bedroom granny flat complete with ensuite, stainless steel kitchen and lounge room
- 15m x 6m shed/studio
- Fully fenced block on 1 acre of land
- Inground pool
- 2 x concrete water tanks holding 50,000L in total
- Amazing 360 degree countryside views
- 3kW solar power with a back-up generator connected to mains power
Mount Mee is well known for its lush pastures and undulating farm land and is a vibrant farming community with a well respected school and the well renowned Birches Restaurant. Only 15 minute drive to the township of Woodford and 25 minutes to the quaint Dayboro village.
Contact me today for an inspection; you don't want to miss out.
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.