AN EXCEPTIONAL HOME FOR YOUR FAMILY OR ONE TO ADD TO YOUR INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO - THE CHOICE IS YOURS!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
If you have been searching for that special place to call home, you need look no further. This property has everything you could possibly need & is in excellent condition!
Some of the many features include:
- Quality kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage cupboards, generous walk in pantry & stainless steel appliances (includes dishwasher, gas cook top, range hood & electric oven)
- Separate media room
- Large open plan living area opens out to the outdoor area
- Air conditioned living area & master bedroom
- Large covered outdoor area
- 4 large built in bedrooms (all with ceiling fans)
- Master suite is air conditioned, has a walk in robe & ensuite with double basin vanity, shower & toilet
- Main bathroom has separate shower, bath & vanity
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Alarm system plus security screens throughout
- Double lock up garage with internal access
- Fully fenced yard with garden shed & double gate access on the right hand side
- Water tank
- Gas hot water system
- Built in 2008 by Street Appeal Homes
Distances to facilities/amenities (approximates):
- 1.2km to Morayfield train station
- 1.5km to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- 1.5km to Woolworths & surrounding specialty shops
- 5.1km to the Bruce Highway & Caboolture Hospital
Please note that the property is currently tenanted so notice is required to arrange inspections.
If you are looking as an investor the tenant is more than happy to sign another fixed term lease.
If you are looking as an owner occupier vacant possession is also available.
For further information or to organise a time to inspect please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Media Room
- Secure Parking
See all features
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.