SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Serious sellers are taking this exceptional property to the market for sale. Perfectly placed on the ridge and overlooking Somerset Dam, here you will find your piece of paradise. Perfect for the grey nomads, as a weekender or the small family that rates water sports at the top of their lifestyle activities.
The property is located 3.0km* from the Lake Somerset Holiday Park (Kirleigh camping grounds) and 11.0km* from the Spit at Somerset Dam - perfect for the boating enthusiasts and perfect for these warmer summer days!
Some of the many features on offer include:
- Lowset 2 bedroom plus study home
- Tinted windows and crim safe security on all of the doors and windows
- Air conditioned living area and main bedroom (2x Fujitsu split systems)
- Two way bathroom with separate shower and bath
- 6m* x 9m* shed with two roller doors (one remote) and a workshop (powered and lighting)
- Fully fenced 8,501m2* block
- House yard plus 2 separate paddocks (one with a dam)
- Two poly tanks plus a concrete tank for water
- Gas hot water and cook top
- Covered outdoor area with roller blinds
- Separate laundry
- Separate toilet
The auction date has been set so make sure that you do not miss this opportunity of a lifetime! Auction on Site (11 Aliza Place Hazeldean), Saturday 26th October at 11.30am. For a copy of the auction terms and conditions please contact Terry or view them on site at the open homes on the Saturday's in the lead up to the auction at 11.00 to 11.30am.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Crimsafe Security Screens
- Double Garage
- Secure Parking
- Somerset Dam Views
- Tinted Windows
8,501m² / 2.1 acres