Absolutely Extraordinary Home on 2 Acres
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
If you have been looking for the ultimate in executive country lifestyle your search may very well be over.
The replacement cost of this property has been suggested at well over the asking price.
This wonderful property is secluded, quite, private, luxurious and less than one hour to Brisbane Airport, Brisbane City, Sunshine Coast University, and less than half an hour to beaches, Somerset Dam and region leading shopping centres.
This prestigious Metricon Home is approximately 2.5 years old consisting of high ceilings throughout, extra high internal doors, large family area, formal lounge/home theater, spacious bedrooms including master, luxurious ensuite and walk-in robe. The fixtures and fittings are all first class, as you would expect in a quality home like this one. Large sliding glass doors leading to the relaxing covered outdoor area.
- Near 300m2 home, northern aspect
- 4 bedrooms plus study
- Quality timber floor & carpet in the bedrooms
- Stone benches, five burner gas cooktop & 90 cm electric oven
- Large laundry with walk-in linen cupboard
- Crimsafe doors
- Large & welcoming entry foyer
- Solar system
- Town water and 45,000L filtered rain water tanks connected to all taps on the property
- 1.1 KW Grundfos pump
- 12m x 9m quality powered shed with 4 high clearance roller doors (remote control)
- Asphalt driveway to double garage and shed
- Easy access to Beerburrum & D'Aguilar State Forest
- School bus, primary and high school near by
- Bin collection service
This is an excellent opportunity to buy a show-home in an executive country estate where you can have the freedom of keeping a couple of horses and have all the space you need for all your toys. Book your inspection now, you will be impressed!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
8,042m² / 1.99 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.