2.5 Acres With Solid Brick Home & Shed
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Five minutes from Caboolture Centre is this Ideal flat and square block with a sound and solid 3 bedroom brick home, recently repainted and spruced up throughout.
This much cared-for family home comprises three good sized bedrooms, a solid Tasmanian oak timber kitchen and massive (full length) covered & insulated outdoor area for entertainment or simply relaxation.
The fully fenced property has two double gates for easy access, a side paddock and small dam for your horse, cow or sheep, there is also a holding yard and ramp.
Additional property features:
- 20,000L rainwater tanks (approx.)
- Reliable bore pumped into house and yard
- Town water runs along the street (optional)
- 6 x 10m powered shed
- High clearance double carport
- Easy access for trucks
- Hardwood frame, insulation & split system air-con
- Fully security screened
- Fully tilled floors throughout
- School bus at the front door
- 5 Minutes to Bruce Highway and Caboolture train station
This is a very desirable location within the town limits and enjoys the convenience of facilities that come with this position. Take advantage of this great piece of real estate and profit in the years to come.
Don't miss out! Please call Jose for further information or to organise a private inspection.
- Double Carport
- Double Garage
1.0117 ha / 2.5 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.