- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 15 Cars
A must see for any horse enthusiasts, this property is completely set up and ready for you to enjoy. Not only do you get an exceptional horse property but an equally spectacular home! This large two storey brick home has been fully renovated and would suit the most fastidious buyers.
Upstairs you will find a large timber kitchen with stone bench tops, stainless steel appliances and plenty of cupboard space, four large bedrooms and a very impressive bathroom which is also fitted with stone benchtops. This space is also adorned with a separate dining and living area complete with sliding doors to the large front deck which runs the full length of the house.
Downstairs you have an extra-large rumpus room, 5th bedroom, bathroom and the separate laundry. The house is finished with ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
The property itself is a very impressive 16 acres and houses two dams; one of which is spring fed whilst the other is fitted with a pump that feeds one of the seven 23,000L water tanks. For the horses there is six paddocks, a round yard and a 60m x 40m sand arena which is also flood lit. One of the sheds has been fitted out with three rubber lined metal stables while also supplying plenty of room for all the horse equipment. Attached to the 3 phase powered stables is a dedicated feed room complete with a separate gas hot water unit and wash bay. The list of impressive features goes on forever, below is a few more qualities this property has to offer:
- 5kW solar power plus solar hot water
- 3 phase power to the horse stables, house & main shed
- 4 x 23,000L water tanks for the homestead
- 3 x 23,000L tanks for the property
- Large 19m x 12m shed with high roller doors and an attached 4m x 3m awning
- Inground salt water pool accompanied by an undercover BBQ area
- Approximately 16 minutes to the Queensland State Equestrian Centre (QSEC) at Caboolture, 15 minutes to the Caboolture Train Station, 17 minutes to private and public hospitals, 18 minutes to the Bruce Highway, 35 minutes to Bribie Island and 50 minutes to Caloundra
If you have been looking for that special property then this is one that you simply do not want to miss.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
13 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.