STUNNING MORETON BAY VIEWS
- Land: 17 ha (42 acres)
On a clear day the views up here are phenomenal!
You can see right through, from the Redcliffe Peninsula to Moreton Island.
- Two pads cut, one was planned for the house and the other for the shed
- Room for the kids to play and the dogs to run on the second pad
- Build a spectacular architectural style home to capture these magnificent views and do it justice
- Adjoins 88 hectares of National Park on one side boundary
- Peaceful and private rainforest with tracks throughout the property
- 4wd and walking track down to the dam and seasonal stream
- Power and telephone to the front of the property
- Just under 43 acres
- There's also a seasonal stream which trickles down the rocks into the dam below
The kids will have a ball playing in the rainforest, letting their imagination run wild and taking in the best of nature. An exceptional property that is easy to maintain with the bulk of the land being timbered rainforest. For those wanting the lifestyle and conveniences of modern day life this is well worth the look.
For further information contact Terry on 0410 077 719.
17 ha / 42 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.