Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Newish Home Capturing the Essence of Modern Living
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning Marcoola home has all the ingredients for refined family living and provides room for the whole family through the inclusion of a large media room, activity room and front study!
Completed in 2015, the home has been finished to meticulously high standards and specifications - among the outstanding features is the centred entertainers kitchen with huge walk in pantry,40mm Caesar stone island bench and breakfast bar creating a very social layout. The 900mm quality cooking appliances, including ducted rangehood makes it a dream to have your family and friends over!
- Master suite completed with large walk-in robe and spacious ensuite featuring double washing basin, rain and adjustable showers plus deluxe bath
- 3 large bedrooms with built-in robes and mirrored doors
- Stunning kitchen with soft closing draws and doors
- Caesar stone bench tops in the kitchen and both bathrooms
- Private study
- Large media room
- Ducted air-conditioners throughout
- Insulated external walls & ceiling
- Alarm system
- Solar hot water
- Video intercom
- Power conduit for front gate
- 3 phase power
- Foxtel connected in media & living areas
- Wired speakers in activity room, living area and outdoor area
- LED lighting throughout with warm, neutral & bright options
- LED flood light for the backyard and spot lights around the house
- Concreted pathway all around the house
Slide the glass doors to the large under-roof outdoor area which includes a gas outlet for the BBQ and a 15 AMP power point for a spa. There's open views across the spacious backyard, which could accommodate a swimming pool, granny flat, a large shed or even a tennis court!
Don't wait to express your interest in this exceptional home - you might miss your chance to make it yours! Please call Jose Machado for any further information or to organise an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2,826m² / 0.7 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.