Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
ONE OF WAMURAN'S BEST!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
This exceptional residence is set on 8.78 acres & boasts all of the character & charm that one would expect in a classic Wilston Queenslander. The features of this magnificent property are near endless but do include:
- 8.78 acres of gently sloping land with established Meyer lemon trees (irrigated)
- 5.0kW solar power system
- Full size, private tennis court
- Solar heated, salt water, in ground pool
- Wide verandahs overlook the pool area, tennis court, shaded play area for the children as well as the citrus plantation
- Traditional Queenslander features include the 11ft ceiling, ornate cornices, polished timber floors, VJ walls & dado railing, as well as ornamental timber work
- 4 separate living areas (ideal for dual family living)
- Quality kitchen with Miele appliances
- Refrigerated cellar
- King size master suite with walk through robe & ensuite (with direct access to the verandahs)
- Main bathroom includes the traditional claw foot bath
- Walls, floors & ceiling is all fully insulated
- The paddock has a big dam with a 3 phase pump for watering the tropical gardens & lemon trees
- Well established gardens
- 6m x 6m steel shed (ideal for the farm equipment)
- Dual car accommodation
This is truly a magnificent property in the highly sought after Wamuran township. Located approximately:
- 15 minutes to Caboolture Central, QUT Caboolture Campus, Hospital and both private and state schools
- 25 minutes to North Lakes Shopping Precinct
- 45 minutes to Sunshine Coast University and Airport
- 55 minutes to the Brisbane International Airport
This property is sure to impress even the most discerning buyer. If you would like any further information be sure to contact Don.
#Please note that the virtual tour is of high quality so may take a moment to load - thank you.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
See all features
3.5531 ha / 8.78 acres
2 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.