Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Peaceful, Private & Secluded 26.5 acres
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This rural retreat is conveniently located only a short drive from the centre of Wamuran and the perfect place to work from home and raise your family in the rural and friendly environment that Wamuran has to offer. The main driveway disappears into the trees and gently rolling hills, arriving at the three bedroom timber home in a peaceful bush setting. A second driveway leads you to an old dwelling construction that could be a good site for a large shed/parking trucks, machinery, etc away from the main dwelling and easy access from the main road or to build a second dwelling (subject to council approval).
Perfect country home:
- Beautiful polished timber floors throughout
- Spacious kitchen & large walk-in pantry
- Main bedroom with walk-in robe & sliding door to enclosed veranda (presently used as a study)
- Huge covered outdoor areas
- Air conditioned living area
- 12m long powered shed
- 2 x 20,000l rainwater tanks (plus a 10,000l not connected)
- Good size dam
- Two seasonal creeks
- Approx. 50 diverse fruit trees
- Lots of wildlife (yellow-tailed black cockatoo, wallabies, koalas, echidnas, etc.)
- 356m road frontage
- 16 Minutes to Bruce Highway and Caboolture train station
Create your own dream and take advantage of this rare piece of real estate. Don't miss out, call Jose today to arrange a private inspection!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
11 ha / 27 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.