Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PRISTINE HORSE PROPERTY WITH TWO HOMES
- 7 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
It is with great pleasure I offer this extremely well maintained and beautifully manicured horse property for sale. Just under 12 acres of prime Wamuran land, completely set up for you to float your horses straight into.
This immaculate gently sloping property is divided into four paddocks. The two top paddocks have two stables, a yard and a rainwater tank each to feed water troughs. To add to the package is a great 60m x 20m flood lit sand arena. As well as two good sized dams and excellent electric fencing.
This property boasts two extremely neat and tidy homes which are both ready to move straight into. The main house has four bedrooms, two bathrooms and two living areas. This overlooks your lovely backyard and swimming pool.
The second spacious home includes three bedrooms, one bathroom and open plan kitchen, dining and living. This would be the perfect place for parents, a rental income or meeting the high demand for accommodation in peak picking season.
On top of all this, the property also has a 6m x 12m shed with power (and rainwater tank), a tack shed, float bay and utility area, and an additional shed for caravan.
Some of the features include:
- 4 bedroom, master with ensuite, walk through robe and split system air conditioner
- Separate living areas
- Manicured lawned area & easily maintained gardens
- Undercover outdoor area
- In-ground (above ground) chlorine pool
- Fenced dog yard
- 22,500L rainwater tank
- Three large bedrooms with built in robes - master has walk in robe
- Open plan kitchen, dining & living area plus designated study nook
- Split system air conditioning (main area)
- Gas hot water
- 22,500L rainwater
- Bio cycle
- Fenced yard - dog proof
- Separately metered utilities
- Built in 2008
- 6m x 12m Shed with power & rain water tank
- Tack shed, float bay & utility area
- Additional shed for caravan
- Designated BBQ area
- Flood lit sand arena 60m x 20m
- Four separate well designed paddocks
- Two stables & yard in each of the top paddocks and rain water tank feeding water troughs
- Two dams
- Gently sloping
- All electric fencing
Properties such as these are a rare find indeed. Wamuran is well known for it's extremely fertile soil and highly productive working farms. It also captures the beauty of rural living but still close to all amenities and Bruce Highway to travel, if necessary.
I look forward to showcasing this great property. Your opportunity awaits call now to arrange an inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4.7389 ha / 11.71 acres
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.