Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
IMAGINE 360 DEGREE VIEWS ON 6 ACRES…
- 7 Beds
- 5 Baths
- 3 Cars
Located on 6 beautiful acres in a gorgeous country setting you will find this large 7 bedroom, 5 bathroom family home waiting for you.
This stunning residence has been built with the extended family in mind. Dual living with an attached granny flat - perfect as a grandparents retreat or for the teenager of the house wanting a little more independence and privacy. This great home really is two in one, the inclusions are many.
The lower level is complete with:
- 6 bedrooms (2 rooms complete with walk-in wardrobes and ensuites) plus 2 separate bathrooms
- Large main kitchen features a butler's pantry, stone benchtops, a generous amount of cupboard storage, centre island bench, 5 burner gas cooktop, electric oven and Miele dishwasher
- Large open plan family sitting and dining area
- Separate Galley style kitchen with dishwasher, gas stovetop, gas oven, ample bench space and cupboard storage
- Second open plan lounge and dining room area
- Exceptionally large 8m x 4.5m fully tiled lounge room with double doors connecting the two residences
- Separate laundry with large bench space
- Split system air conditioning on the ground floor
- Vacuumaid ducted vacuum system in the main house
- Upstairs you will find a private parents suite featuring its very own lounge room, study, main bedroom and ensuite. Sit back and enjoy a refreshment in the spa while overlooking the beautiful countryside from the master ensuite
Other features include:
- Double lock up garage with internal access through the main house
- 2 x gas hot water systems
- 5 x 22,500L water tanks
- Garden irrigation with timer
- Fully fenced property
- 5 paddocks
- Small dam
- 2 x sheds with power and lighting (15m x 6m & 12m x 6m)
- 2 freestanding stable covers
Yes, this is what awaits you at this exceptional property nestled on the top of a ridge with a gentle slope and magnificent 360 degree rural views. The overall size of the house is 439m2 and would suit a family wanting peace, quiet and a really good piece of land.
Located in a quiet country setting and still conveniently only 1km to the D'Aguilar Highway, just 10 minutes from Woodford, 30 minutes to Caboolture and school bus right at the front.
Viewing by appointment only, please call Don now.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Secure Parking
2.44 ha / 6.03 acres
2 garage spaces and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.