Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
LUXURIOUS LIVING WITH THE LOT
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
This stunning property has everything you need and more. Set on a fertile, well grassed and near level 7.41 acres with your own spring fed dam and only 5 minutes to Woodford township.
The 350sqm home is impressive to say the very least. The spacious living areas include a formal lounge room, huge separate lounge room overlooking outdoor entertainment area & pool, plus extra two open plan rumpus//games areas. The large, modern kitchen boasts a Delonghi double oven and 6 burner gas cook-top with grill plate and best of all it has easy access to the dining and living areas for when you are entertaining guests. Ducted air conditioning, 5kW solar power, gas hot water, all in complete privacy with gorgeous rural views.
Offering a fantastic family friendly floor plan with 5 large bedrooms with built-in robes plus a study. The master bedroom is enormous with walk-in robe & full length mirrors spanning across the entire wall and includes amazing aspect. Expansive ensuite encompasses spa bath and double shower.
Retreating outside to not one, but two alfresco covered entertaining areas. One positioned at the front of home overlooking the salt water in-ground pool and the other approximately 15m x 4m looking onto your amazing rural views at the rear. Total privacy and seclusion - your own piece of paradise.
One 4 bay Colorbond shed with roller doors and awning, concrete floor and 3 phase power. Second shed approximately 12m x 6m with concrete floor and 3 phase power.
- 5 large bedrooms, all with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe
- Expansive ensuite with spa bath and double shower
- Large lounge room
- 2 bathrooms plus extra toilet
- Formal lounge
- Modern spacious kitchen with open plan dining
- Delonghi double oven and 6 burner gas cooktop with grill plate
- Large open plan rumpus/games area
- Ducted air conditioning
- Salt water in-ground swimming pool
- Covered alfresco area (overlooking pool)
- Second large covered alfresco area at rear of home (approx 15m x 4m)
- 5 kW solar
- Gas hot water
- 2 x 22,500L rain water tanks
- 1 x 22,500L rain water tank (not plumbed)
- 3 phase power to house and sheds
- 1 x 4 bay shed with awnings
- 1 x 12m x 6m shed (approximately)
- Spring fed dam
This is an absolutely exceptional home with privacy, seclusion and the most amazing aspect. Make your acreage move today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
3 ha / 7.41 acres
4 garage spaces and 4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.