Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
MOTIVATED SELLER LOOKING TO DOWNSIZE
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
When you walk up to the front door of this home you can't help but feel the warmth & charm of its embrace, the happy memories & love emanate from each piece of timber & you know that you have walked into a family home.
If you have been searching for that special property that is not just a house, but a home, then you must take the time to have a look here. The home was carefully built & lovingly kept for the past 32 years. There are many special features but to name a few, they are:
- Near 12 acre private property
- 3 bedroom family home (2 bedrooms on the lower level with the 3rd in the loft above)
- All hardwood framed (brushbox) with concrete stumps & hardwood internals (ironbark & meranti)
- Tassie Oak kitchen with a gas upright stove/oven & double door fridge space
- Fujitsu split system air conditioner
- Verandah out from the living area & 2nd bedroom which overlooks the yard & dam
- 2 sky lights
- Bathroom features a shower over the claw foot bath, vanity unit & separate toilet
- Separate laundry & linen cupboard
- 6m x 9m Colorbond shed with 3m awning out the front (powered & lighting)
- Original timber barn shed with concrete floor & slate tiles (3 bays) - would be perfect to restore & setup as a man cave
- Concrete tank to service the house with a brand new pressure pump
- Pressure pump at the dam to service the external taps
- Good size dam which adjoins neighbouring property as well
- All weather driveway with drainage near the dam to minimise wash outs
From inside the home or out in the yard, you could be forgiven for thinking that you are a million miles away with no one else around. The reality is quite the opposite, you are just:
- 15 minutes to the centre of Morayfield
- 17 minutes to the Bruce Highway
- 36 minutes to Bribie Island
- 44 minutes to the Brisbane Airport
- 48 minutes to the Sunshine Coast
- 55 minutes to Brisbane CBD
For further information or to organise a time to inspect please call today.
- 6m X 9m Shed
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Solar Hot Water
4.83 ha / 12 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.