Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
HIGH ON THE HILL WITH A GLORIOUS VIEW
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
Whether you love the character and charm of Queenslanders or whether you're wanting to buy your own piece of Kilcoy history; this charming old house is sure to impress. It has a great, happy feel to it, and plenty of space between it and its neighbours. For decades it's been a wonderful family home.
Situated on a 2,292m2 block & looking out the back to Mount Kilcoy, the sunsets from the rear deck are just fabulous!
Some of the many features of this lovely home include:
- South easterly aspect with views over green rolling hills
- 3 spacious bedrooms plus an additional sunroom/sleep out
- Functional kitchen with plenty of bench space, storage, gas upright stove/oven and a stainless steel sink, plus views to the north and east
- Bathroom includes shower over bath, vanity & toilet; laundry area under house
- Generous rear north-facing deck (built 2008) plus covered front verandah
- Period features: built circa 1915, VJ walls & high ceilings, timber fretwork fanlights and other ornamental features, high skirting boards, polished floorboards and French doors onto verandahs
- Ceiling fans in most rooms; air-conditioning in the sunroom/sleep out
- ADSL available with NBN coming to Kilcoy (approximately Jul-Dec 2018)
- Plastic blinds on front verandah to keep weather out and sunshades on back deck
- Roof replaced in 2007, with insulation under the zinc
- Eco features: 1.5kW solar power; solar hot water; 2 water tanks
- Mature fruit trees (2 mangoes, plus macadamia, persimmon, custard apple and more)
- Vegetable garden and pretty flower beds - a joy of a place for a keen gardener
- Parking under house for small car plus under the deck for a larger vehicle and plenty of off-street uncovered parking space
- Space under the house for storage or to hang washing in wet weather
- Less than ten minutes walk to local shops, schools and Kilcoy Hospital; approximately 45 mins drive to Caboolture
Please note that the property is currently tenanted ($325 per week) so notice prior to inspections is required (the photographs used for advertising are prior to the tenants occupancy for privacy reasons). For further information or to organise a time to inspect please call us today.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2,292m² / 0.57 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.