Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THIS MAGNIFICENT PROPERTY WAS MADE TO ENTERTAIN!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 8 Cars
Perfectly positioned to capture the ever changing Glasshouse Mountains. Of an afternoon you will find yourself drawn to the enormous outdoor area with a drink in hand just watching as the day draws to a close. The view is amazing, the gardens spectacular and the breeze is just delightful, neither you nor your guests will ever tire of this incredible outlook.
Incredibly this is only just the beginning of what this remarkable property has to offer. The character and charm is evident as soon as you step foot into the home, you're met with the warm tones of the timber, the ambient light from the handmade leadlight pendants and the incredible attention to detail.
Some of the many features include:
- Large open plan living area with built in wet bar, air conditioning, custom combustion heater and views out to the Glasshouse Mountains
- Beautifully redesigned kitchen with retro style Smeg appliances (includes 110cm Smeg Victoria oven, rangehood and dishwasher), vintage look cabinetry, walk in pantry, Belfast sink and a classic Popcorn tiled splashback
- Separate dining area that looks out to both outdoor areas
- Private lounge room with access to the home office
- High quality ceiling fans to all of the living areas
- Exceptional entertaining area overlooking the impeccable gardens and Glasshouse Mountains
- Additional alfresco area perfect for your morning coffee
- Master suite has walk in robe and ensuite
- The master suite as well as bedrooms 2 and 3 are air conditioned
- All bedrooms are built in
- Crimsafe screens to all doors and windows
- Solar power plus 3 phase power connected to the house and shed
- Town water plus 150,000L of water storage
- Double lined shed perfect for the home office or music enthusiast (sound proof)
- 4 bay machinery shed (includes 1 lock up garage)
- 2 additional sheds which are perfect for storage
- Additional car accommodation out from the alfresco area
- 2 separate computer controlled watering systems for the landscaped gardens both using Grundfos pumps
- New Bio-cycle system (HSTP)
- 5.55 acre property with a dam at the rear of the property
- Plenty of room for the children to play, dogs to run and more than enough room for the pony too
Properties of this calibre are rare to appear on the market; the quality is excellent, the infrastructure extensive and the lifestyle opportunity is second to none.
Inspections are by appointment and are sure to impress. For further information please contact Terry Ward or Don Ward.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Crimsafe Security Screens
- Glasshouse Mountain Views
- Solar Power
2.246 ha / 5.55 acres
2 garage spaces and 6 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.