Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 10 Cars
33 acres of 100% usable country - ideal for horse/cattle stud. High quality fencing ensures stock security.
The property consists of:
- 8 paddocks and a secured house yard
- Massive dam
- Long creek boundary
- Professionally built stable complex that includes 6 boxes, separate tack room, hot & cold wash bay
- Large undercover area suitable for trucks, horse floats etc.
- Round yard
- 8 water troughs
- Cattle yards with loading ramp
Enter your stylish 3/4 bedroom homestead, featuring a vaulted ceiling entrance through to your extra large open living areas that adjoin a well equipped kitchen plus a butlers kitchen.
- Separate formal lounge
- All bedrooms are king size
- Large office/4th bedroom
- 2 bathrooms
- Quality tiling and floor coverings
- Ducted air conditioning and fans throughout
- Combustion wood heater for those cold winter nights
- Great outdoor areas with scenic views out over your lushly grassed property
- Bitumen driveway leads to triple bay garage plus side carport
All this plus a huge barn style high top cover area - ideal for farm machinery, trucks or Winnebago.
The setting and location is near perfect!
Please give me a call; I am sure you won't be disappointed as properties like this are hard to come by.
Viewings are strictly by appointment only. Call exclusive agent Don Ward.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Formal Lounge
- Horse Stud Farm
- Secure Parking
See all features
13 ha / 33 acres
5 garage spaces and 5 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.