Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
5 ACRES, HOUSE, SHED & DAMS
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This property is perfect for those thinking privacy and tranquillity. Loads of potential and conveniently located only 6 minutes from Woodford Town Centre and a 20 minute drive to Caboolture, Morayfield and Bruce Highway.
- 4 bedrooms, all with brand new carpet
- 2 living areas including a separate lounge room and family room with a fireplace-
- Large open plan kitchen with gas stove, rangehood and gas oven (loads of room to expand)
- 1 tiled bathroom, large enough for the family
- 1 separate toilet
- Massive laundry with huge storage potential
- L' shaped paved outdoor area at the back of the home with ideal north-east aspect
- 1 large powered shed (approx. 6m x 9m) plus additional covered area
- Fully fenced 5 acres with separate house yard and horse paddock
- 2 dams (both located in the horse paddock)
- Town water
- 1.5kW solar power
- 400m to Delaneys Creek State School with school bus pick up available
- 1.8km to the best meals in town at the Dag Pub & Motel
- 9 minute drive to Mount Mee Lookout with panoramic views of the Glasshouse Mountains, coastline and Brisbane
- 20 minute drive to Caboolture, Morayfield and Bruce Highway
Come and see the beautiful rural ambience that Delaneys Creek has to offer.
Please call Justine for any further information or to organise an inspection
2 ha / 4.94 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.