Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Welcome to a home presented like no other. Every minor detail has been thought of in preparing this stunning home for market. From the bright and fresh appearance, to the finishing touches on the front lawn!
Located in the exclusive suburb of Cashmere, this stunning family home is sure to impress friends and family.
Equipped with a brand new kitchen featuring 30mm Caesarstone, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, soft close drawers, dishwasher and more storage than you could ever need. Not to forget the exceptional outdoor area; it's all tiled and fully lined for your comfort, there's an outdoor fan and it all looks out to a fully landscaped yard.
This Cashmere property comes with the lot! If you are ready for your ever after home, this has to be it. Some of the features include:
- Large dining and living area
- Separate media room
- Brand new kitchen with 30mm stone, induction cooktop, pyrolytic oven, soft closing drawers, ducted rangehood
- 2 x split system air conditioners
- 4 large rooms (all with built-ins)
- Master suite is equipped with ensuite with double sink vanity, shower and toilet
- Large family bathroom
- Large laundry
- Tiled and lined outdoor patio
- Side access
- Landscaped from front to back
- Garden shed
- 5kW solar power system
- Garden lighting for the entertainer
- Street presence like no other
Not only are you buying a top quality home, you are purchasing in an area with top quality homes on every side and in a quiet street surrounded by parkland and nature reserves.
This property is guaranteed to sell, are you the lucky new owner? Only one way to find out, call Sean Owens on 0477 771 221 now to arrange your inspection before it is too late!
- 2.8 kms to Genesis Christian College
- 4 kms to Bray Park State High School
- 6.2 kms to Lawnton State School
- 25.7 kms to Brisbane CBD
- 31.4 kms to Brisbane Airport
- 88.8 kms to Sunshine Coast
- 104 kms to Gold Coast
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
720m² / 0.18 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.