Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Central to EVERYTHING - PLUS a 17m x 3m Entertainment Area
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
We welcome you to inspect this well-maintained property right in the heart of Caboolture South.
This property needs to be inspected before you cross it off your list - walk in the front door and you will see there is NOTHING that you need to do.
Proudly attached to the rear of the house is a fully approved, 17m x 3m entertainment area where you can sit back and entertain your guests while admiring your easy to maintain gardens.
2 x 2000 ltr water tanks with pressure pump which self waters the gardens allowing you more time to play with the family pet or run around the back yard with the kids in this fully fenced property.
Tick side access, solar power, solar hot water and air conditioning off the list as this property is fitted with all of the above.
This property is a needle in a haystack and is priced to sell.
- 1 minute walk to local bus pick up
- 3 minute walk to Caboolture Special School
- 9 minute walk to McDonalds
- 12 minute walk to KFC
- 15 minute walk to Morayfield Shopping Centre
- 5 minute drive to Morayfield State School
- 6 minute drive to Morayfield Train Station
- 7 minute drive to Caboolture Train Station
- 7 minute drive to Morayfield State High School
- 10 minute drive to Caboolture Sports Club
- 12 minute drive to the Bruce Highway
- 3 Bedrooms
- Master bedroom with air conditioner
- Lounge with reverse cycle air conditioner and ceiling fans
- Good size kitchen with lots of storage and a walk in pantry
- Dining with sliding glass door access to the rear pergola
- Security screens and tinted windows
- Internal laundry
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single lock up garage with internal access
- Single carport with side access through secured gates.
- 5kw solar with 20 panels
- Solar hot water
- Garden shed
- Low maintenance gardens
- 2 x 2000ltr water tanks with pressure pumps hooked up to self water the gardens
- Rear pergola full length of the house
- Fully fenced 612m2 block
Be quick, this hot property will not last long on today's market.
Direct all your enquiries to either:
Glennis or Ashley
- Air Conditioning
- Secure Parking
612m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.