Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
AS NEAT AS A PIN & READY FOR YOU TO MOVE IN!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Time has come for the owners to sell, they've done the hard work so all that's left for you to do is move in & enjoy. Situated in a quiet street of Beachmere & with plenty of features on offer, some of these include:
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard & bench space plus stainless steel appliances (including oven, cook top, range hood & dishwasher)
- Freshly tiled living areas
- Freshly painted
- Air conditioned living area plus ceiling fan
- 3 built in bedrooms (all with ceiling fans plus the master is also air conditioned)
- Security screens
- Generous bathroom with separate shower & bath
- Separate toilet
- Separate laundry
- Large covered outdoor area
- Separate double lock up garage
- Fully fenced block with plenty of room for a carport or shed to store the boat/caravan
- Lowset rendered home with tiled roof
Perfect location within close proximity to all amenities:
- Approximately 1.1km to the Beachmere off leash dog beach
- Approximately 1.1km to the Beachmere State School
- Approximately 1.2km to the boat ramp
- Approximately 1.4km to the Beachmere IGA & specialty shops
- Approximately 1.6km to the Beachmere RSL
- Approximately 12 minutes to the Bruce Highway
- Approximately 15 minutes to the Caboolture Hospital
- Approximately 16 minutes to the Caboolture Train Station
- Approximately 20 minutes to the Sandstone Point Hotel
- Approximately 22 minutes to Bribie Island
Inspections will not disappoint & are by appointment. For further information feel free to contact Terry today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Secure Parking
638m² / 0.16 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.